• 1. To ensure the proper operation of the website, we sometimes place small data files on your computer, the so-called “cookies”. Most major websites do the same.
• 2. What are cookies?
o 2.1. Cookies are small text files that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit it. In that way, the website remembers your actions and your preferences (such as password, language, font size, and other display preferences) for a period of time, so you do not have to enter these preferences each time you visit the website or browse its pages.
• 3. The purpose of using cookies
o 3.1. Providing better experience when visiting the website and making improvements.
o 3.2. Personalising your experience.
o 3.3. Tracking visitors by country and city
o 3.4. Time spent on our website, country-city
o 3.5. Operating System / Type of device
• 4. Which cookie service do we use:
o 4.1. Google Analytics (GA)
• 5. Enabling these cookies is not necessary for the operation of the website, but through them you will have the opportunity for a better browsing.
• 6. You can delete these cookies, or block access to them, but if you do so, some website features may not operate well.
• 7. Cookie-related information is not used to identify you personally and we have total control over the data.
• 8. Cookies are not used for purposes other than those described in this policy.
• 9. You can withdraw your consent by clicking here.
• 10. How to control cookies:
o 10.1. You can control and / or delete cookies according to your desire.
o 10.2. Details can be found here: aboutcookies.org.
o 10.3. You can delete all cookies already on your computer, as well as configure most browsers in a way that prevents the installation of cookies.